POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Voting - minor bug? Server Time
20 Apr 2024 04:16:34 EDT (-0400)
  Voting - minor bug? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Voting - minor bug?
Date: 5 Jul 2009 09:47:11
Message: <4a50aedf@news.povray.org>
On Friday, I started to vote for the Test Round but a server crash (?)
stopped me from completing. Today I logged in again to complete my vote
and was surprised to see a comment entered for the first image displayed
that was not the comment that I had entered previously. The following
images did not display that glitch.
Was it a product of the server crash or is it a more general bug visible
to others?

John
--
"Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei

Post a reply to this message

Doctor John <joh### [at] homecom> wrote:

> Was it a product of the server crash or is it a more general bug visible
> to others?

voted at all??? Did the crash vipe out the votes?

Post a reply to this message