POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Thumbnails Server Time
25 Apr 2024 06:37:20 EDT (-0400)
  Thumbnails (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Thumbnails
Date: 30 Jun 2009 06:56:24
Message: <4a49ef58@news.povray.org>
OK I eventually posted (nice email from DKB persuaded me)
Just one point - it seems that you _must_ provide a thumbnail and that
the file format of your thumbnail _must_ match that of your image.

You've all got 17 hours to post in

John
--
"Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei

Post a reply to this message

Doctor John <joh### [at] homecom> wrote:
> OK I eventually posted (nice email from DKB persuaded me)
> Just one point - it seems that you _must_ provide a thumbnail and that
> the file format of your thumbnail _must_ match that of your image.
>
> You've all got 17 hours to post in

Yeah, 11 hours now.

what size should the the thumbnail be?

Hildur K.

Post a reply to this message

> Doctor John <joh### [at] homecom> wrote:
>> OK I eventually posted (nice email from DKB persuaded me)
>> Just one point - it seems that you _must_ provide a thumbnail and that
>> the file format of your thumbnail _must_ match that of your image.
>>
>> You've all got 17 hours to post in
>
> Yeah, 11 hours now.
>
> what size should the the thumbnail be?
>
> Hildur K.