POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Opinions about rules - no debate Server Time
19 Apr 2024 01:16:07 EDT (-0400)
  Opinions about rules - no debate (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Thibaut Jonckheere
Subject: Opinions about rules - no debate
Date: 22 Jun 2009 04:20:06
Message: <4a3f3eb6$1@news.povray.org>
There have been many interesting discussions and debates about what
should be the "new rules" in the previous threads.

The goal of this thread is simply to give everyone interested the
opportunity to voice his opinions and desires about the rules in a short
and concise way , without trying to convice anyone or to prove that
"this is the best" (or the more logical, or the more blah blah blah).
Just to know what the people think (even if the people which express
their opinion here are only a small subset of the participants of the IRTC).

So, in my case :

-  I think the rules should simply state that a ray-tracer has to be the
main tool to produce the image, and give a lot of freedom to the
participants concerning their method and other tools used.

Thibaut

Post a reply to this message