POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Password Recovery Error Server Time
29 Mar 2024 02:14:18 EDT (-0400)
  Password Recovery Error (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Password Recovery Error
Date: 1 Jun 2009 08:25:18
Message: <4a23c8ae@news.povray.org>
Following received when trying to recover my password by email address.
I thought this was fixed.

Internal Error
SMTPStateError:
Net.SMTPTransactionState(Net.NetClientState)>>signalError
Net.SMTPTransactionState(Net.SMTPState)>>login
Net.SMTPClient>>login
optimized [] in Net.SMTPClient>>send:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
Net.SMTPClient>>send:
Net.MailMessage>>send
IRTC.PasswordRecoveryComponent>>sendOutMailTo:withUrl:
IRTC.PasswordRecoveryComponent>>emailMe
optimized [] in Seaside.WASubmitButtonTag>>on:of:
Seaside.WAActionCallback>>evaluateWithArgument:
Seaside.WAActionCallback(Seaside.WACallback)>>evaluateWithField:
Seaside.WACallbackStream>>processCallbacksWithOwner:
IRTC.PasswordRecoveryComponent(Seaside.WAPresenter)>>processCallbackStream:
optimized [] in Seaside.WAPresenter>>processChildCallbacks:
Seaside.WAAnswerHandler(Seaside.WADecoration)>>nextPresentersDo:
Seaside.WAAnswerHandler(Seaside.WAPresenter)>>processChildCallbacks:
Seaside.WAAnswerHandler(Seaside.WAPresenter)>>processCallbackStream:
optimized [] in Seaside.WAPresenter>>processChildCallbacks:
IRTC.PasswordRecoveryComponent(Seaside.WAComponent)>>decorationChainDo:
Seaside.WADelegation>>nextPresentersDo:
Seaside.WADelegation(Seaside.WAPresenter)>>processChildCallbacks:
Seaside.WADelegation(Seaside.WAPresenter)>>processCallbackStream:
optimized [] in Seaside.WARenderContinuation>>processCallbacks:
IRTC.IRTCPage(Seaside.WAComponent)>>decorationChainDo:
Seaside.WARenderContinuation>>processCallbacks:
optimized [] in Seaside.WARenderContinuation>>handleRequest:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
Seaside.WARenderContinuation>>withNotificationHandler:
Seaside.WARenderContinuation>>handleRequest:
Seaside.WARenderContinuation(Seaside.WASessionContinuation)>>value:
IRTC.IRTCSession>>performRequest:
optimized [] in [] in [] in Seaside.WASession>>responseForRequest:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
optimized [] in Seaside.WASession>>withErrorHandler:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
IRTC.IRTCSession(Seaside.WASession)>>withErrorHandler:
optimized [] in [] in Seaside.WASession>>responseForRequest:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
Seaside.WACurrentSession class(Seaside.WADynamicVariable class)>>use:during:
optimized [] in Seaside.WASession>>responseForRequest:
optimized [] in Seaside.WASession>>withEscapeContinuation:
Seaside.EscapeContinuation class(Seaside.Continuation class)>>currentDo:
IRTC.IRTCSession(Seaside.WASession)>>withEscapeContinuation:
IRTC.IRTCSession(Seaside.WASession)>>responseForRequest:
optimized [] in Seaside.WASession>>incomingRequest:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
optimized [] in [] in [] in Seaside.WAProcessMonitor>>critical:ifError:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
optimized [] in [] in Seaside.WAProcessMonitor>>critical:ifError:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
optimized [] in Process class>>forBlock:priority:

--
"Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei

Post a reply to this message

Doctor John <joh### [at] homecom> wrote:
> Following received when trying to recover my password by email address.
> I thought this was fixed.

Me too.

-tgq

Post a reply to this message

For some reason, this setting keeps getting reset.  I've fixed it again.
           I'll investigate why this might be happening.

Thanks
David Buck

Trevor G Quayle wrote:
> Doctor John <joh### [at] homecom> wrote:
>> Following received when trying to recover my password by email address.
>> I thought this was fixed.
>>

> Me too.
>
> -tgq

Post a reply to this message

> For some reason, this setting keeps getting reset.  I've fixed it again.
>           I'll investigate why this might be happening.
>
> Thanks
> David Buck

Fixed and working. Thanks David

John
--
"Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei

Post a reply to this message

> For some reason, this setting keeps getting reset.  I've fixed it again.
>           I'll investigate why this might be happening.
>
> Thanks
> David Buck

Gaah!!! It's happening again. What's more it doesn't seem to have
remembered my password under either my login name or my email address.
Hope this is fixed before the end of the month or I won't be able to
submit anything for the testing round.

John

From: David Buck
Date: 3 Jun 2009 08:23:20
Message: <4a266b38$1@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:
> David Buck wrote:
>> For some reason, this setting keeps getting reset.  I've fixed it again.
>>           I'll investigate why this might be happening.
>>
>> Thanks
>> David Buck
>>
> Gaah!!! It's happening again. What's more it doesn't seem to have
> remembered my password under either my login name or my email address.
> Hope this is fixed before the end of the month or I won't be able to
> submit anything for the testing round.
>
> John

I fixed it again.  I now have a handle on the problem.  I'll try to push
out a fix within the next 24 hours.

David

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 3 Jun 2009 08:36:47
Message: <4a266e5f@news.povray.org>
David Buck wrote:

> I fixed it again.  I now have a handle on the problem.  I'll try to push
> out a fix within the next 24 hours.
>
> David

Thanks again, David.
As the criminal said about the 3 foot tall judge: These little things
are sent to try us :-D

John

From: Hildur K
Date: 12 Jun 2009 16:35:00
Message: <web.4a32bbaeeddc0b8f421830f90@news.povray.org>

> I fixed it again.  I now have a handle on the problem.  I'll try to push
> out a fix within the next 24 hours.
>
> David

Thanks, Hildur

Post a reply to this message

From: David Buck
Date: 12 Jun 2009 21:50:45
Message: <4a3305f5$1@news.povray.org>
Hildur K. wrote:
>> I fixed it again.  I now have a handle on the problem.  I'll try to push
>> out a fix within the next 24 hours.
>>
>> David
>

> Thanks, Hildur

Obviously, sending e-mails out reliably is going to cause me some grief.
I fixed it again and look into the source of the problem.

Thanks
David

Post a reply to this message

From: Hildur K
Date: 15 Jun 2009 13:05:01
Message: <web.4a367eaceddc0b8f421830f90@news.povray.org>
David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:

> Obviously, sending e-mails out reliably is going to cause me some grief.
> I fixed it again and look into the source of the problem.

Tried again today and waited it out. Finally got this message:

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request POST /irtc/irtc.

Has anybody been able to recover their password?
Or should I just be trying every now and then?

Thanks,
Hildur K.