POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : One Small Favor Server Time
19 Apr 2024 02:53:42 EDT (-0400)
  One Small Favor (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: One Small Favor
Date: 4 Feb 2007 23:10:34
Message: <45c6ae3a@news.povray.org>
Does the present admin situation prevent the next topic from being
published?

If not, I would be grateful if the topic were chosen and announced.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

From: Markus Altendorff
Subject: Re: One Small Favor
Date: 5 Feb 2007 03:08:21
Message: <45c6e5f5@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle wrote:
> Does the present admin situation prevent the next topic from being
> published?
>
> If not, I would be grateful if the topic were chosen and announced.

I second that.

Also, it'd be nice to know if there's some plan for continuing the IRTC
in its current form? (apart from "waiting indefinitely for admin to reply"?)

Uh, by the way, anyone already started with our for-fun stand-in topic
of "Space Settlements"? (see postings at irtc.animations around Jan. 30)

I've started modeling a ring-type space station (and really do wish i
knew how to handle advanced scripting, because decorating something like
that with all those little tubes and edges and blinkenlights by hand is
going to be ... ugh ...), but i'd be happy to have/work on an official
IRTC topic, nonetheless. There's always a chance to slip in your
pre-made space station into another topic, anyway :)

-Markus

Post a reply to this message