POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : IRTC still no voting Server Time
29 Mar 2024 01:56:22 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC still no voting (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Raphael
Subject: IRTC still no voting
Date: 27 Jul 2004 05:25:23
Message: <Pine.LNX.4.56.0407270524510.14510@localhost.localdomain>
Canceled?

Post a reply to this message

From: Skip Talbot
Subject: Re: IRTC still no voting
Date: 27 Jul 2004 15:45:55
Message: <4106b0f3$1@news.povray.org>
http://irtc.org/anims/2004-07-15/vote.html

Post a reply to this message

From: Raphael
Date: 28 Jul 2004 02:33:06
Message: <Pine.LNX.4.56.0407280232190.32601@localhost.localdomain>
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004, Skip Talbot wrote:

>http://irtc.org/anims/2004-07-15/vote.html

http://irtc.org/

Dancing is still the topic although over. No new subject announced.

Post a reply to this message

From: Roberto Amorim
Date: 28 Jul 2004 08:57:41
Message: <4107a2c5@news.povray.org>
> Dancing is still the topic although over. No new subject announced.

Not announced, but known from the ftp.irtc.org message: Duel.

In case you don't know. ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 28 Jul 2004 17:33:00
Message: <41081b8c$1@news.povray.org>
Roberto Amorim wrote:

>>Dancing is still the topic although over. No new subject announced.
>

> Not announced, but known from the ftp.irtc.org message: Duel.

I'd really like to read the additional information for this
topic... :-)

Any comment or just a line from the Admins? Something gone wrong?
Caught in too much work or too much summer holidays? (assuming
the admins live in the northern hemisphere...)

-Markus

Post a reply to this message