POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : IRTC Animations Suplement Server Time
16 Apr 2024 08:14:55 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC Animations Suplement (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Nmajmani
Subject: IRTC Animations Suplement
Date: 1 Aug 2007 11:55:02
Message: <web.46b0abc35553fd253d7f9ec10@news.povray.org>
I know that the Stills creators have a nice Stills compotition running on
the TC-RTC, but I noticed that the animators don't have a nice outlet.

I was wondering if anyone would like me to set up a small fill-in
compotition on my webspace, for animations.   There will be the same
three-month deadlines.

I have much more free time on my hands, and could make sure the system would
work perfectly.  Not to mention I'd announce new topics before setting up
the viewing and voting page for the last topic.

It would be partially automated.  Please post if anyone supports, because I
myself am in need of an outlet for my creativity.

  --Nmajmani

Post a reply to this message

>I know that the Stills creators have a nice Stills compotition running on
> the TC-RTC, but I noticed that the animators don't have a nice outlet.
>
> I was wondering if anyone would like me to set up a small fill-in
> compotition on my webspace, for animations.   There will be the same
> three-month deadlines.
>
> I have much more free time on my hands, and could make sure the system
> would
> work perfectly.  Not to mention I'd announce new topics before setting up
> the viewing and voting page for the last topic.
>
> It would be partially automated.  Please post if anyone supports, because
> myself am in need of an outlet for my creativity.

     Hi Nmajmani

       Thank you so much for your kind offer, really. But there will be an
animations outlet on the TC-RTC by the 13th August, and if not, sooner.
Apparently, adding animations isn't as easy as adding the stills, as it's
more complicated to do so. So please be patient, it will be up and running
two weeks before the end of the competition.

   If you have an animation that you have worked on, and want to enter "The
Black Robe", then please do. It ends on August 31st, (and is now 4 months
long, with a 12Mb limit), it would be very much appreciated.

     ~Steve~

        TC-RTC admin.

>  --Nmajmani

Post a reply to this message

> >I know that the Stills creators have a nice Stills compotition running on
> > the TC-RTC, but I noticed that the animators don't have a nice outlet.
> >
> > I was wondering if anyone would like me to set up a small fill-in
> > compotition on my webspace, for animations.   There will be the same
> > three-month deadlines.
> >
> > I have much more free time on my hands, and could make sure the system
> > would
> > work perfectly.  Not to mention I'd announce new topics before setting up
> > the viewing and voting page for the last topic.
> >
> > It would be partially automated.  Please post if anyone supports, because
> > myself am in need of an outlet for my creativity.
>
>      Hi Nmajmani
>
>        Thank you so much for your kind offer, really. But there will be an
> animations outlet on the TC-RTC by the 13th August, and if not, sooner.
> Apparently, adding animations isn't as easy as adding the stills, as it's
> more complicated to do so. So please be patient, it will be up and running
> two weeks before the end of the competition.
>
>    If you have an animation that you have worked on, and want to enter "The
> Black Robe", then please do. It ends on August 31st, (and is now 4 months
> long, with a 12Mb limit), it would be very much appreciated.
>
>      ~Steve~
>
>         TC-RTC admin.
>

> >  --Nmajmani

OK, thanks for the info.  I had no idea the TC-RTC was working on an
animation outlet.

I'll see what I can do for the Black robe.

Nmajmani

Post a reply to this message