POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Anim: How about an additional two weeks time? :) Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:03:16 EDT (-0400)
  Anim: How about an additional two weeks time? :) (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Markus Altendorff
Subject: Anim: How about an additional two weeks time? :)
Date: 4 Jan 2007 14:15:09
Message: <459d523d$1@news.povray.org>
Well, for this anim round only, of course ;)

What i mean is:
- announce the new topic "near" the regular date, Jan. 16, 2007
- take a relaxed attitude for submissions for "Dance" until
Jan. 30, 2007 (instead of Jan.15), due to a certain delay on
announcing it on ... hold it ... November 10th, 2006?

Hey, i'm just listening to the voices in my head, here ...
and they're screaming "only 11 days left" ;)

Oh, almost forgot: Happy New Year 2007!

-Markus

Post a reply to this message

When do we know for definitive if the 30th Jan is the final entry date? I've
started the final prodcution run for my render (i'tll take 5 days I think)
but if we have more time then I can make the content of the animataion
better.

Post a reply to this message

> Well, for this anim round only, of course ;)
>
> What i mean is:
> - announce the new topic "near" the regular date, Jan. 16, 2007
> - take a relaxed attitude for submissions for "Dance" until Jan. 30,
> 2007 (instead of Jan.15), due to a certain delay on announcing it on ...
> hold it ... November 10th, 2006?

Well, every round is unofficially extended until a human tells the
server to stop accepting submissions.  That's how I entered the last round.

> Hey, i'm just listening to the voices in my head, here ... and they're
> screaming "only 11 days left" ;)

8 days as of this writing.  Scene 8 out of 11 is rendering (four hours
left on that scene).  Scenes 9 and eleven will be easy.  Ten may take a
couple of days to get right, but it will render quickly.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message