POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : topic? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:58:31 EDT (-0400)
  topic? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Tek
Subject: topic?
Date: 17 Oct 2006 12:05:02
Message: <4534ff2e@news.povray.org>
I find myself suddenly inclined to tackle a serious pov project, but it's
too close to the stills deadline and there's not yet any word on the next
anim topic... sigh...

Hopefully it'll be something that inspires me, I keep getting mental blocks
when I see the topic!

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message

Come on, seriously, what's the new topic? We've already wasted 5 days of
good rendering time...

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com

"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote in message
>I find myself suddenly inclined to tackle a serious pov project, but it's
>too close to the stills deadline and there's not yet any word on the next
>anim topic... sigh...
>
> Hopefully it'll be something that inspires me, I keep getting mental
> blocks when I see the topic!
>
> --
> Tek
> http://evilsuperbrain.com