POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Animations April 2006 Server Time
29 Mar 2024 01:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Animations April 2006 (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Markus Altendorff
Subject: Animations April 2006
Date: 19 Apr 2006 15:53:06
Message: <44469522@news.povray.org>
Hi,

looks like the April animations (Special FX) are ready to
look at (though the website isn't updated (yet?), so no
voting for now, i guess...)

http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/anims/2006-04-15/

New topic for 2006-07-15: Water and Waves
(see: http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/.message )

-Markus

Post a reply to this message

> looks like the April animations (Special FX) are ready to look at
> (though the website isn't updated (yet?), so no voting for now, i guess...)
>
> http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/anims/2006-04-15/

Looks like there's no Honorable mentions this round, with only five
entries total...

> New topic for 2006-07-15: Water and Waves
> (see: http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/.message )

Hmm, this'll be hard to match up to Rusty...

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message