POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Speed reading? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 04:53:56 EDT (-0400)
  Speed reading? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Speed reading?
Date: 13 Sep 2004 21:24:49
Message: <41464861$1@news.povray.org>
How many seconds do you think someone would need to read a caption of say
ten words?

"... and a fool proposes"
"a duel to end it all?"

Post a reply to this message

From: =Bob=
Subject: Re: Speed reading?
Date: 14 Sep 2004 11:06:29
Message: <414708f5$1@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" <gregj;-)565### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
: How many seconds do you think someone would need to read a caption of say
: ten words?
:
: "... and a fool proposes"
: "a duel to end it all?"

Took me 3:40 secs
=Bob=

Post a reply to this message

From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 14 Sep 2004 22:37:33
Message: <4147aaed@news.povray.org>
Thanks. had budgeted under 3.

"=Bob=" <robertUNDERSCOREdobbinsATmailDOTtdsDOTnet> wrote in message
> Took me 3:40 secs
> =Bob=

Post a reply to this message

From: Raphael
Date: 15 Sep 2004 01:42:57
Message: <4147d661$1@news.povray.org>
Greg M. Johnson wrote:
> How many seconds do you think someone would need to read a caption of say
> ten words?
>
> "... and a fool proposes"
> "a duel to end it all?"

The old silent movies always seem to have it up longer than a person
would take to say it. And they paused talking on the screen to keep it
in sync.

Post a reply to this message