POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Next topic, anyone? Server Time
18 Apr 2024 23:54:35 EDT (-0400)
From: Roberto Amorim
Subject: Re: Next topic, anyone?
Date: 19 Apr 2004 09:11:24
Message: <4083cffc@news.povray.org>
> > Dancing
>
> Looks like another small round...

Or perhaps a chance to go for interpretation of theme. As the description on
IRTC's site says...

" Any study of bodily movement done for artistic effect. "

Any movement with an aesthetically pleasing effect could be considered
dancing, and that expands the topic substantially. I'll go for that
"broader" point of view, *if* I find the time to enter the IRTC this time.
:-)