POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Next topic, anyone? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 04:29:12 EDT (-0400)
From: Tek
Subject: Re: Next topic, anyone?
Date: 17 Apr 2004 02:43:29
Message: <4080d211$1@news.povray.org>
"Roberto Amorim" <wol### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Any ideas? I need some time to think...
>
> I tried looking for any hints on ftp.irtc.org, but to no avail.

I have a bunch of ideas for an animation, but I need to know the topic to choose
which one to do!

I guess the admins are busy, hopefully the topic will be announced this
weekend...

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message

> I guess the admins are busy, hopefully the topic will be announced
> this weekend...

Dancing

--
Tom

Post a reply to this message

> > I guess the admins are busy, hopefully the topic will be announced
> > this weekend...
> >

> Dancing

Looks like another small round...

Regards,