POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Explosions? dang. Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:10:01 EDT (-0400)
  Explosions? dang. (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Explosions? dang.
Date: 15 May 2003 21:52:06
Message: <3ec44446$1@news.povray.org>
My best idea for the next animation round  would require some sort of
explosion and maybe the sparks of a welding torch.   Not exactly the
features I've been most interested in developing original solutions for....

Post a reply to this message

On Fri, 16 May 2003 00:52:04 -0400, Greg M. Johnson wrote:

> My best idea for the next animation round  would require some sort of
> explosion and maybe the sparks of a welding torch.   Not exactly the
> features I've been most interested in developing original solutions
> for....

	Or you could imitate those things LucasFilms has convinced everyone is
really an explosion.

Post a reply to this message