POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : fish_14_oil_spill_B.jpg : Re: fish_14_oil_spill_B.jpg Server Time
19 Apr 2024 22:12:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: fish_14_oil_spill_B.jpg
From: yesbird
Date: 7 Mar 2023 21:59:36
Message: <f1d214a3-5b4a-36a4-a776-0e783f9bab92@gmail.com>
On 08/03/2023 05:03, Mike Miller wrote:
> Rendering of fish and pipe flange parts. I'll post the scene file once I'm done
> tweaking this.

Fascinating ! With every new revision it's become better and better ...
I see that we are closing to my old dream - "Tales from Topographic
Oceans" very fast :)

I am in general like 'posterizing' and 'cartooning', because
photorealistic rendering, IMHO, is not so impressive, while we have
photography already.

Looking forward to exploring this scene, especially materials.
--
YB