POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Request for offline HTML documentation : Re: Request for offline HTML documentation Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:06:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Request for offline HTML documentation
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 5 Jan 2007 03:20:03
Message: <enl1l7$bkv$1@chho.imagico.de>
Wolf wrote:

> In order to achieve this I would need the Povray documentation in a
> standalone HTML format, which would be distributed with my PovClipse
> plugin.
> Each documentation chapter has to be a single HTML page and all Povray
> keywords should be linkable within the pages using HTML anchors.
>
> Is there any chance you can support my PovClipse project by providing
> such HTML documentation?

Have a look at the HTML version coming with the Unix version of POV-Ray.
  It is split into various HTML files that contain anchors for each
section.  Also there is an index (idx.html) that connects keywords with
filename+anchor.

You might also have a look at the POV-Ray documentation search tool on
http://www.imagico.de/kminpovgui/index.html that implements a full text
search on the documentation.

Christoph

http://www.imagico.de/ (Last updated 15 Oct. 2006)