POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.tutorials : Isosurface Tutorial updated : Isosurface Tutorial updated Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:43:08 EDT (-0400)
  Isosurface Tutorial updated
From: Mike Williams
Date: 10 May 2000 02:42:57
Message: <ci+sVCAmQQG5EwsJ@econym.demon.co.uk>
I've substantially updated my isosurface tutorial at
<http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/isotut>.

There's now an almost[1] complete catalogue of the built in functions,
and each page now contains a zip file of all the sources used for the
images on that page. So pop by if you've ever wondered what the Kampyle
of Eudoxus looks like, or want know what various parameters of the
func_16 surface do.

[1] I'd be glad of any hints on how to use any of the remaining built in
functions, namely: imp_func, data_3D_3, data_2D_3, data_3D_1, data_2D_1,
odd_sphere and iso_pigment.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure