POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.programming : Games? : Re: Games? Server Time
20 Apr 2024 08:18:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Games?
From: Chris Huff
Date: 9 Jan 2000 22:51:24
Message: <chrishuff_99-46B4C7.22513709012000@news.povray.org>
In article <38794D76.2303E3E5@fci.net>, Pov### [at] aolcom wrote:

> And by GUI you mean graphics for the user interface?  Or you just don't
> program menus?

I mean anything above console text output. I could only work on the
parts that work "behind the scenes", like particle systems and physics.
And I don't guarantee that I am any good at those. :-)
And really, I would probably only be interested if this game was going
to have a Mac version, otherwise it would be difficult for me to test
anything.

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom