POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Why only a +1 clamp with VAngle, VAngleD macros in math.inc? : Re: Why only a +1 clamp with VAngle, VAngleD macros in math.inc? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 21:07:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why only a +1 clamp with VAngle, VAngleD macros in math.inc?
From: ingo
Date: 11 May 2021 04:11:47
Message: <XnsAD2767B86AC7Dseed7@news.povray.org>
in news:web.6099f0f03160e21b6d7cc5a589db30a9@news.povray.org Tor Olav
Kristensen wrote:

> I hope that my rewrite of the Histrogram macro works ok in your
> branch then. I tried to search for demo scenes that use this macro,
> but I couldn't find any.

This is old stuff, it came from my "variate.inc" file that I can not find
anymore. Iirc there was a test scene for it in there using histogram with
the various distributions.

For testing includes, my like I did in "gradients.inc"

#if(input_file_name="your_include_file.inc")

small test scenes or cases for each inc-item, maybe even render them as an
animation

#end

http://news.povray.org/povray.tools.general/thread/%
3CXnsA9D2EF41831AEseed7%40news.povray.org%3E/

Ingo