POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : wiki : Re: wiki Server Time
25 Apr 2024 03:04:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wiki
From: ingo
Date: 10 Jul 2008 15:03:55
Message: <Xns9AD7D6461CF77seed7@news.povray.org>
in news:48753b6f@news.povray.org Jim Henderson wrote:

> Even still, the challenge remains of getting the data both in and out
> of the wiki for publication in the various formats.

either I was not clear or you misunderstood, I only want to convert
from the current doc format to the wiki, not back. The editor can copy
past the suggestions from the wiki into the orginal documentation, edit
it if needed and add the tags needed for the povdoc format. Even if
there is a simple wiki>povdoc conversion, an editor will have to go
through the whole thing anyway to ad tags like the <indexentry>

I don't see this documentation maintained by the community without a
responsible editor and editing is a hands on job. 've done it quite a
few years ;)

ingo