POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Materials Editor - adding materials as seperate libraries? : Moray Materials Editor - adding materials as seperate libraries? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 17:57:17 EDT (-0400)
  Moray Materials Editor - adding materials as seperate libraries?
From: BookWight
Date: 27 Oct 2007 21:58:02
Message: <Xns99D6C0F2BA9DBbookwight@203.29.75.35>
Hi -

I'm getting back into POVRay & Moray after an absence of 6-7 years, and it
seems to me that when I used Moray in 2000, I could add whole libraries of
materials to the materials editor and have them stay seperated in their own
libraries.  Now, all the materials show up in one long list.  Am I doing
something wrong?