POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Isosurface Tutorial Update : Isosurface Tutorial Update Server Time
19 Apr 2024 01:33:21 EDT (-0400)
  Isosurface Tutorial Update
From: Mike Williams
Date: 10 Sep 2001 16:59:53
Message: <WQUO5AAJaSn7EwPv@econym.demon.co.uk>
I've rushed through an update of my Isosurface Tutorial to include the
isosurface syntax used in POV-Ray 3.5 beta 1.

All the example source files are now available in both MegaPOV and POV
3.5b1 formats. The main text now follows 3.5b1 syntax with the
significant MegaPOV differences highlighted.

Absolute beginners to isosurfaces would benefit by looking through the
isosurface tutorial pages included in the 3.5b1 documentation before
digging too deep into my pages.

I'm sure that there are still lots of new tricks that can be done with
3.5b1 that were not possible with MegaPOV, and I'll be updating the
tutorial as I find them.

It's at <http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/isotut/index.htm>

--
Mike Williams