POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Through the Eyes of a Child : Through the Eyes of a Child Server Time
18 Apr 2024 17:34:41 EDT (-0400)
  Through the Eyes of a Child
From: Dick Balaska
Date: 12 Dec 2015 13:10:17
Message: <MPG.30d62d1a1b8d29998968f@news.povray.org>
You may have heard me go on and on about my animation...
I was going to wait until I was further along to share it, but it's been
20 years (more or less) that it has been under construction. I figure
maybe I should show it before we're all dead.

http://www.buckosoft.com/tteoac/

I am currently working on the part where the kid pushes the stool (my
recent odd colefax spline woes) and eats the cookies (he doesn't eat the
cookies yet).

The whole thing is one long tracking shot. The fishtank bit at the end
doesn't track because I just pushed that back and inserted the
stool/cookies scene.

dik