POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : How to turn off "render other file"? : How to turn off "render other file"? Server Time
20 Apr 2024 08:17:03 EDT (-0400)
  How to turn off "render other file"?
From: Dick Balaska
Date: 18 Oct 2015 00:29:10
Message: <MPG.308cea0ea952107b989680@news.povray.org>
Ahoy,

So povwin has this cool feature whereby when I render a file, it asks
"You rendered this other file before, do you want to do it again?".
I say yes and render away.  Now I *don't* want to render that other
file, but rather render this one.  How do I turn off the magic "render
other file" setting?

(This is my first post with MicroPlanet Gravity... good luck to me.)

dik