POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Plains Scooner I : Re: Plains Scooner II Server Time
28 Sep 2024 06:14:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Plains Scooner II
From: Sander
Date: 19 May 2001 05:22:16
Message: <MPG.157059b098486663989781@NEWS.POVRAY.ORG>
In article <3b05ab85@news.povray.org>, Robert J Becraft says...
> Second round....
>
> Internal center stairwell and a new outside view....
>
> Robert J Becraft <cas### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> > My world of Metaphaze (users.aol.com/castlewrks/metaphaze), has a plains
> > area where the nomads move around in large wagon contraptions that are
> > entire villages.  This is the start to a construct of one of those.
> >
> > Robert J Becraft
> > aka cas### [at] aolcom

This is really fantastic as far as the incredible detail is concerned!
It's something I strive for but have difficulty to achieve in my work.
Very good. Also the idea; reminds me of a novel by Christopher Priest
about a city on train wheels slowly crossing the continent of Europe: a
very weird story!
It is perhaps true that some of the proportions are not quite what they
should be: the apartments look fairly small to me.
Looking forward to future installments!
--
Regards,  Sander