POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.tutorials : light source & camera CHM help 496 Kb : Re: light source & camera CHM help 496 Kb Server Time
23 Apr 2024 15:50:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: light source & camera CHM help 496 Kb
From: Sander
Date: 8 Dec 2000 16:56:38
Message: <MPG.149b737331c8b5819896ba@news.povray.org>
in povray.binaries.tutorials, Fabien HENON says...
> Here a version of POV-help compiled in chm format including light and
> camera with a few enhancements.
> It is designed to be viewed at 1024 x 768.
> At 800 x 600, the layout is sopmewhat destroyed.
>
> Remarks and comments are warmly welcomed.
>
> Fabien.

Looks good! I have learned something about lights just now!!

Then I am also intrigued by the HH-workshop; I have used the HCW program
a little and I was baffled by the spaghetti-like set of pages one has to
make for even a small help file. After some time I completely lost the
overview, but that may be just me. Now, looking for the HHW files, I
found them to be very expensive. What do you use??
--
Regards,  Sander