POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That time again : Re: That time again Server Time
29 Sep 2024 11:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That time again
From: Stephen
Date: 18 Apr 2009 11:45:11
Message: <65tju4pvqdv3ved3kcnunhk9vurtb5cj3i@4ax.com>
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 15:52:59 +0100, Orchid XP v8 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>For now? I shall be at the Royal Albert Hall on the 26th to hear the
>piece performed properly, by a highly trained professional. (And on one
>of the largest instruments in the country, no less.)

STRAUSS Sunrise from Also Sprach Zarathustra
BACH Toccata & Fugue
WALTON Crown Imperial
KOENIG Post Horn Galop
SAINT-SAENS Organ Symphony
MASCAGNI Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana
CLARKE Trumpet Voluntary
ALBINONI Adagio
WIDOR Toccata
ELGAR Cockaigne Overture, Land of Hope and Glory

That looks good, I fancy going too.
--

Regards
     Stephen