POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Change of DNS and implementation of caching in some parts of the site : Re: Change of DNS and implementation of caching in some parts of the site Server Time
23 Apr 2024 07:53:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Change of DNS and implementation of caching in some parts of the site
From: Chris Cason
Date: 26 Mar 2023 02:11:30
Message: <641fe212$1@news.povray.org>
I've now enabled caching for wiki.povray.org and hof.povray.org. I have also enabled
the 'auto SSL' feature which will redirect anyone still using HTTP to get HTTPS
instead for proxied subdomains. Please LMK if anything breaks for you.

NB: when a subdomain switches to using the cloudflare cache, the SSL certificate
issuer will change. This is normal.

-- Chris