POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What about repeat and offset with image / bump maps? : Re: What about repeat and offset with image / bump maps? Server Time
18 Apr 2024 17:25:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What about repeat and offset with image / bump maps?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 5 Mar 2023 02:36:59
Message: <6404469b$1@news.povray.org>
Ah! Thanks for the reminder of these details indeed. I seem to recall
that Christoph mentioned these long ago... I use v3.8 beta 2 as a rule
and I think it is not different on these matters. Poseray conversions
from Poser files standard adds gamma srgb to the image_maps and gamma 1
to the bump_maps.

--
Thomas