POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender : Re: Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender Server Time
24 Apr 2024 04:15:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender
From: Chris Cason
Date: 20 Feb 2023 00:15:38
Message: <63f301fa$1@news.povray.org>
On 20/02/2023 00:50, Bald Eagle wrote:
> Is there any extant special kung-fu that allows looking for posts only BY a
> specific user, or that only have attachments?  If there's an upper limit on the
> number of results, that might help keep the desired posts from falling off that
> far edge.

This is possible in theory. I do include author info in the structured data. If I
switch to their JSON API it is possible to apply refinements like searching by author.

I could also set this up directly from the web interface (basically another set of
pages, one for each author), but if I did this at all I'd only apply it to ones who
had more than a (yet-to-be-decided) minimum number of posts.

(Come to think of it, that would be pretty handy. Hmmmm ...)