POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender : Re: Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender Server Time
24 Apr 2024 09:11:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender
From: Chris Cason
Date: 19 Feb 2023 08:07:55
Message: <63f21f2b$1@news.povray.org>
On 15/02/2023 03:12, Kenneth wrote:
\> Ah, that's more like it! :-)

> I see that my own search says "about 573 results". About?
>
> But web portal/Google only presents 10 pages of the hits, sadly.

I've updated the site search to use google's paid service, so it shouldn't show any
ads now and hopefully does return more useful results.

Sorting by date is useless, though. Google doesn't seem to pay attention to the
structured data containing the post dates.

It would be interesting to see if other search engines return more posts, specifically
if they return ones that google seems to not want to index.

-- Chris