POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Spline causing 3.8 beta 2 to crash : Re: Spline causing 3.8 beta 2 to crash Server Time
25 Apr 2024 10:35:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spline causing 3.8 beta 2 to crash
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 13 Feb 2023 13:22:12
Message: <63ea7fd4$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/13/23 12:23, ingo wrote:
> Try FreeBSD? Much more stable in this regards (and in others probably too)

I've toyed with the idea of playing with other linux distributions, but
not too seriously.

My povr branch is a unix/linux/osx only branch. The only way for windows
users to play with it is the windows' linux subsystem - which is derived
from Ubuntu. Ubuntu is also available and supported for the Raspberry Pi
hardware.

Never say never, but yeah.

Bill P.