POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender : Re: Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender Server Time
25 Apr 2024 02:58:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender
From: Chris Cason
Date: 13 Feb 2023 12:02:19
Message: <63ea6d1b@news.povray.org>
On 4/02/2023 00:27, Cousin Ricky wrote:
> No, the searches skipped results even before the crash.  I can't count
> the number of times I've had to hunt down an old post manually because
> the search engine didn't find it.

Getting google to properly index the site is a constant battle. I have done all they
say I should do and set everything up using their webmaster tools. All I can do is
wait and hope that they catch up. It's difficult in that google may say one thing but
do another; this is part of the never-ending battle between search engines and those
who would wish to influence the results/come out at the top for a query.

I spent probably a full day working on this on and off using various of the
google-suggested methods and thought I had it sorted. But clearly if stuff is missing
then I need to re-visit it.

Screenshot of search console report is below: it is visiting us (and I do see them in
the server logs) but some things don't make sense (e.g. total bytes).

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'crawlstats.png' (198 KB)