POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender : Re: Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender Server Time
19 Apr 2024 10:35:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 3 Feb 2023 02:17:13
Message: <63dcb4f9$1@news.povray.org>
Op 03/02/2023 om 01:04 schreef Samuel B.:
> No problem! It's cool that you are keeping a collection going.

It is miscellaneous/monstrous thing ;-)  jr encourages me to make it
better accessible, but /that/ is a hell of a job, and RL is increasingly
interfering.... :-/

> I do wish it was easier to search for old things, though. It seems like all the
> search engines only keep a partial index of the newsgroups.

Possibly the major crash POV-Ray experienced some time ago destroyed
part of the index too? However, I agree with you: items are often
difficult/impossible to find.

--
Thomas