POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The original RSOCP, updated : Re: The original RSOCP, updated Server Time
24 Apr 2024 17:05:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The original RSOCP, updated
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 30 Dec 2022 08:36:08
Message: <63aee948@news.povray.org>
On 12/30/22 09:32, Cousin Ricky wrote:
> J. Turner Whitted's 1979 RSOCP, ...

Variations on theme.  Whitted's sphere was silvery, so I used a silver
texture for most of the images, with a small amount of diffuse to
receive the cast shadow; but I did a pure metallic chrome render as well.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'jtwhitted-sotd-cloudy.jpg' (82 KB) Download 'jtwhitted-sotd-cr.jpg' (59 KB) Download 'jtwhitted-sotd-inf.jpg' (69 KB) Download 'jtwhitted-sotd-wall.jpg' (57 KB)

Preview of image 'jtwhitted-sotd-cloudy.jpg'
jtwhitted-sotd-cloudy.jpg

Preview of image 'jtwhitted-sotd-cr.jpg'
jtwhitted-sotd-cr.jpg

Preview of image 'jtwhitted-sotd-inf.jpg'
jtwhitted-sotd-inf.jpg

Preview of image 'jtwhitted-sotd-wall.jpg'
jtwhitted-sotd-wall.jpg