POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Impending Moray Source Release : Re: Impending Moray Source Release Server Time
24 Apr 2024 07:29:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Impending Moray Source Release
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 24 Nov 2022 02:40:20
Message: <637f1fe4@news.povray.org>
Op 23/11/2022 om 13:31 schreef Bald Eagle:
> [snip]
>
> Also, past and current users can discuss, explain, or preferably just _list_ in
> as concise a manner as possible, what they perceive as the specific advantages
> and disadvantages of the GUI, and any bugs or limitations that they have
> experienced while using the software.
>
> [snip]

This is good to read! All my wishes go to Chris and jr; theirs is not an
easy one indeed.

Just for now, a very /basic/ wish for the new Moray, one that every
Moray user will approve I am sure:

* Make the GUI /left-handed/ instead of /right-handed/. *

I need to plunge again into Moray after all those years, to recollect
what were the advantages and disadvantages of the program, and what
wishes I had at the time.

--
Thomas