POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Wood program but still develop : Re: Wood program but still develop Server Time
25 Apr 2024 07:56:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wood program but still develop
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 24 Aug 2022 02:49:54
Message: <6305ca12$1@news.povray.org>
Op 23/08/2022 om 12:52 schreef Bald Eagle:
> TdG may have code of a similar nature in his vast archive, or have other ideas
> of his own about how to approach the branch/knot aspect of the wood pattern.

Not really. The best I can come up with is isowood by Christoph Hormann

http://www.imagico.de/iso_wood_en.php

Dan Hentschel and Nicolas Rougier did a couple of wood textures some 15
years ago, Nicolas using black hole warps.

Warp has some interesting things to say, about wood, incidentally

http://warp.povusers.org/povtips/

--
Thomas