POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Wood design program test version : Re: Wood design program test version Server Time
19 Apr 2024 09:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wood design program test version
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 4 Jul 2022 08:06:39
Message: <62c2d7cf$1@news.povray.org>
Op 27-6-2022 om 17:56 schreef And:
> First release.

Thanks And!

Test version, so I shall not (yet) comment on the visual aspects and so on.

However, one very important thing is the way decimals are written to the
example include files. My system uses 'dots' (example: 3.9432) instead
of 'commas' (example: 3,9432) like is done by your app. I guess that
some countries/systems do so standard, but not all. My system uses
'dots'. If this is an issue for better international use, could you make
this an initial choice to make by the user? Or is there another way to
change this easily?

--
Thomas