POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A graphic summary of my recent trip to Georgia : Re: A graphic summary of my recent trip to Georgia Server Time
25 Apr 2024 10:07:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A graphic summary of my recent trip to Georgia
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 9 May 2022 02:14:31
Message: <6278b147$1@news.povray.org>
Op 08/05/2022 om 18:01 schreef Cousin Ricky:
> Not Georgia the sovereign state, but Georgia the sub-unit of the nation
> with the highest COVID death toll.  And my attempts to communicate with
> Georgia health authorities did not inspire confidence in their ability
> to monitor the contagion.  Whatever infection rate you see for Georgia
> is an undercount.

Yeah... I understand your concern. At the same time, I do not have much
confidence in the rationality of human beings (at least in this country,
NL): they seem to think that the pandemic is over and vanquished, and
gone massively on holiday abroad, generating complete chaos at the
national airport over the last two weeks (why, we are vaccinated, aren't
we?).

Welcome covid, and potential new variants! :-(

--
Thomas