POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sailing ship Balclutha : Re: Sailing ship Balclutha Server Time
19 Apr 2024 06:39:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sailing ship Balclutha
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 3 May 2022 02:19:18
Message: <6270c966$1@news.povray.org>
Each time, I am awed by the seemingly out-of-hand way you build your
models. In your place, I would endlessly tinker with the object,
constantly changing, amending, restarting from scratch, before being
satisfied and after being often frustrated. Good, clean, job, sir.
Waiting for the next stages, masts and rigging I assume. Some more decks
and pilot house, yes?

--
Thomas