POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Problem with multiple macro calls : Re: Problem with multiple macro calls Server Time
25 Apr 2024 08:35:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with multiple macro calls
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 6 Apr 2022 12:42:17
Message: <624dc2e9$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/6/22 12:11, Juergen wrote:
> What is wrong there to display the first explosion correctly?

My guess is that the first explosion is inside the non-hollow dummy sphere:

   #else
     sphere { 1E-10, 1E10 } // dummy
   #end // if "sichtbar"

of the second - until the second explosion goes off.

Aside: I don't think there is any reason that dummy sphere to be what it
is. As another guess something like:

   #else
     sphere { -1E10, 1E-6 } // dummy
   #end // if "sichtbar"

would server better. It's likely there just to prevent parse errors from
an empty union.

Bill P.