POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Moonlight : Re: Moonlight Server Time
19 Apr 2024 10:43:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moonlight
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 25 Mar 2022 03:09:56
Message: <623d6ac4$1@news.povray.org>
Op 24/03/2022 om 19:00 schreef Chris R:
> I have been discussing a collection of scenes I am working on where moonlight is
> the primary lighting source over in povray.general.  Here is the first rendering
> where there is only moonlight coming through a window with louvered blinds on a
> chess table.  I will post followups with the same scene adding more light
> sources as they complete.
>
> -- Chris R.

I find them pretty convincing indeed. Especially the moonlight. Maybe I
would prefer a scene where the moonlight would shine over a larger area
of the scene (floor, parts of wall, etc) leaving less pitch black
volumes of space in the scene, but I understand this is a wip and I wait
for further developments. Very promising indeed.

--
Thomas