POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sunflowers and Sky : Re: Sunflowers and Sky Server Time
20 Apr 2024 04:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sunflowers and Sky
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 23 Mar 2022 07:59:13
Message: <623b0b91$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 17.03.22 16:20, jr wrote:
> hi,

> offer no comment (</grin>), only an observation on the "spirit of Nationalism".
> don't know about other people, but personally find it very reassuring, nay,
> comforting, to know that nationalists of all flavours -- and let's not forget
> that there are 193 UN-approved nation(alism)s, plus a number of dozen
> non-affiliates, including "breakaway" and/or "autonomous" "regions" -- can all
> unite behind one maxim: "Me first".

Phew, thank goodness I'm just a Berghani nationalist - a fierce partisan
for that micronation "Bergisch Afghanistan" which only exists in my
deranged mind... and as such for almost 40 years now! Flag and anthem
are designed respectively composed by me, albeit the anthem has yet no
text except for a very first verse:

"Wo Deutschlands grauer Himmel weicht
und and're Winde weh'n"

(translation: "Where Germany's grey skies give way and other winds blow")

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar