POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sunflowers and Sky : Re: Sunflowers and Sky Server Time
24 Apr 2024 05:34:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sunflowers and Sky
From: MichaelJF
Date: 18 Mar 2022 13:38:16
Message: <6234c388$1@news.povray.org>
Am 17.03.2022 um 12:13 schrieb Bald Eagle:
> MichaelJF <fri### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
>
>> I think we need a lot of blue and yellow images in the near future.
>

> I agree, and stand behind the Blue and Yellow.  These colors don't run.
> The time for fiery, but mostly peaceful protests is over.
>
> I think it's admirable that Ukraine is setting an example for the world to
> follow.
>
> One People coming together behind a strong spirit of Nationalism, to defend
> their identity and borders against the incursion of foreign invaders.  A strong
> leader supplying the unorganized citizen militias with AK-47's, so individual
> citizens can exercise their God-given Right to self defense and the preservation
> of their sovereignty and national identity - with deadly force if necessary.
> It's a War for Independence.  A Revolutionary idea who's time is NOW.
>
> Ukraine will be a shining example of how the common man can rise and stand up in
> unison to defeat the corrupt influences of the Elite and their plans for global
> homogenization.  Putin is literally sentencing us to death by Climate Change
> with his cheap Russian oil.  Russian Man Bad!  He has WMD's!
>
> Hail Zelenskyy, and his anti-New World Order message of a strong "Ideya
> Natsiyi"!
>
> Gott mit uns!  Azov Battalion!  Ukraine uber alles!
>

> Even Ive would agree.   Ukraine WILL defeat the Russian Nazis.
>
> I do not speak for the owner of this site, but let me say this:
>
> Anyone who disagrees is a far-right Russian-sympathizing extremist, a Nazi, is
> directly responsible for the deaths of countless innocent Ukrainian women and
> children, and a traitor - because you are providing aid and comfort to the enemy
> in the form of offensive (and probably illegal) free speech.
>
> Misinformation, hate-speech, and propaganda will not be tolerated.
>
> Doing so may very well get your account banned.
> I can understand your emotions, but cannot share some of your
statements. Not all russians are bad or Nazis. 14.000 were arrested for
protesting against the war so far. A high quote for a regressive state.
One of them dared to protest during an official television broadcast. So
there are heros in Russia, and among the Rusians, too. There were
contributions from Russians in this newgroups in the past (e.g. Genady
Obukhow or Lanuhum). I watched a lot of documentations the last months
and I noticed that many Russians are active to act against the climate
change, for example at Kamchatka.

And yes, Putin and HIS war is really counterproductive to ecological
efforts.

Best regards
Michael