POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PigeonTalk : PigeonTalk Server Time
25 Apr 2024 15:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  PigeonTalk
From: David Buck
Date: 1 Feb 2022 18:00:04
Message: <61f9bb74$1@news.povray.org>
I've been chatting in the povray.images channel about some graphics I
rendered in POV-Ray for a Kickstarter I'm running.  If you want to see
more POV-Ray graphics and animation I rendered, or if you just want to
see what I look like, here's a link to the Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pigeontalk/pigeontalk-a-programming-environment-to-explore-computing

If you wish to fund the Kickstarter, that's great.  I'd appreciate it.
If it's not your thing, perfect - I understand completely.  If you think
others might be interested, I'd appreciate any shares or any help
spreading the word.  If you'd like to just watch the video and poke fun
at my video production skills, that's great too.

Thanks,
David (K.) Buck