POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How do I use a new GPG key? : How do I use a new GPG key? Server Time
23 Apr 2024 02:51:55 EDT (-0400)
  How do I use a new GPG key?
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 23 Jan 2022 12:34:38
Message: <61ed91ae$1@news.povray.org>
I dutifully created a GPG key last October, and that was how I got my
Object Collection uploaded to GitHub.  I have been unable to do a single
damn thing with GitHub ever since, but I never posted my new
frustrations here before that initial key expired.

Now, the Git push will not accept my new key, which I created under
instruction from GitHub.  It keeps asking for my old expired key.  I
can't figure out how to get it to accept the new key.  I'm effectively
locked out of my GitHub account.

The security seems to be handled by kwallet on my GNU/Linux/KDE system.
I have never been able to figure out how kwallet works.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW ANY OF THIS SHIT WORKS!

Is my life getting easier yet?