POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Media trees : Re: Gilles Tran's media trees as a macro - correcting two train track include files (Lohmueller) Server Time
19 Apr 2024 06:53:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gilles Tran's media trees as a macro - correcting two train track include files (Lohmueller)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 3 Jan 2022 07:48:29
Message: <61d2f09d$1@news.povray.org>
Op 17-12-2021 om 00:38 schreef Bald Eagle:

> This would make a great combination with (and tribute to) Friedrich Lohmueller's
> trains and tracks, along with many other objects that people have modeled over
> the years.
>
> http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/modelling/model_000e.htm

Finally getting round to the train tracks, and I found a couple of bugs
(missing lines) in two of the include files. In both
RT_Track_Switch_B_00.inc and RT_Track_Switch_Y_00.inc, /before/ line
221, the following line is missing:

#local Height_Top_Edge_Rail =  Height_Rail_Top;

It should then be followed by:

#local Rail_H = Height_Top_Edge_Rail-SH;

So you can check.

--
Thomas