POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Diamanted finish on metallic surface : Re: Diamanted finish on metallic surface Server Time
18 Apr 2024 07:01:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Diamanted finish on metallic surface
From: MichaelJF
Date: 27 Dec 2021 13:24:36
Message: <61ca04e4$1@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.scene-files/thread/%3Cweb.5a99c42214559746452216fa0%40news.povray.org%3E/
> ..
>
> Norbert

Sorry to bring this old post up again. I'm just updating my collection
of example scenes I neglected since the end of 2017 now and stumbled
about this one. As all I can see, Norbert did a very good job at
answering the question of Havana7 and by resembling the image given. I
assume the image of the necklace posted by Havana7 is a photography and
I wondered how this necklace was crafted originally. Has onyone an idea?
The only technique I found so far giving similar but not equal results
is sand casting.

Best regards,
Michael