POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Passing macro as parameter : Re: Passing macro as parameter Server Time
25 Apr 2024 02:01:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Passing macro as parameter
From: Alessio Sangalli
Date: 15 Dec 2021 00:57:31
Message: <61b983cb$1@news.povray.org>
On 13-Dec-21 13:48, Alessio Sangalli wrote:

> I'll perform some experiments and gladly publish them.

It worked pretty good; a simplified version of what I have done is:

#macro animation_step(step_function, duration)
     #declare local_clock = (clock - animation_framework_current_stage)
/ duration;
     Parse_String(concat(step_function, "(local_clock)"))
#end

I put in some more work today to improve my animation framework and used
Parse_String() a couple more times.

Thanks