POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Animation code execution : Re: Animation code execution Server Time
25 Apr 2024 17:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation code execution
From: David Buck
Date: 5 Dec 2021 20:24:24
Message: <61ad6648$1@news.povray.org>
I intend to add a voice-over to it to explain what it's doing.  My main
point is that programming has been stuck in a rut of translating text to
code.  I think we can make a more graphical interface that doesn't even
need a compiler and which can show you graphically what it's doing if
you wish to slow it down and watch.

This is part of a Kickstarter project I'll be starting soon but I
thought I'd show an example of POV-Ray rendering on this channel.

...and yes, I still use POV-Ray after all these years.

Thanks for the compliments.

David Buck